1. Physical life is valuable. Life is not just waiting for heaven.
2. There is a resurrecting presence and power around us.
3. Dying for us is the model of ultimate love and possibly the key to resurrection. A model for all.
4. Every human being, in giving, caring, helping, reaching out to others, showing loving kindness is a practitioner of "dying" for others. New Life follows that kind of dying too. (think of the Easter model).
5. He lives! In us, as well as in the great beyond. The love within us is Jesus' love. It is giving Jesus when we love someone.