1. Law of Random Numbers - If you dial a wrong number, you never get a busy signal and someone always answers.
2. Law of the Alibi - If you tell the boss you were late for work because you had a flat tire, the very next morning you will have a flat tire.
3. Variation Law - If you change lines (or traffic lanes), the one you were in will always move faster than the one you are in now (works every time).
4. Law of the Result - When you try to prove to someone that a machine won't work, it will.
5 Law of Physical Surfaces - The chances of an open-faced jelly sandwich landing face down on a floor are directly correlated to the newness and cost of the carpet or rug.
6. Wilson 's Law of Commercial Marketing Strategy - As soon as you find a product that you really like, they will stop making it.
7. Doctors' Law - If you don't feel well, make an appointment to go to the doctor — by the time you get there you'll feel better. But if you don't make an appointment, you'll stay sick.